A Committed Christian who Demonstrates Mutual Respect
- We respect the dignity of like according to Catholic teachings
- We make positive, moral choices.
- We participate in liturgical services and prayer
- We serve the community through service learning projects.
An Enthusiastic Learner Who Solves Problems Creatively
- We resolve conflicts nonviolently.
- We think critically and independently.
- We adapt readily to change.
- We read for enjoyment and learning.
A Responsible Communicator Who Listens Attentively
- We demonstrate attentive listening by using eye contact, positive body language, and follow-up questions.
- We use verbal and nonverbal appreciations in the classroom, playground, and community.
- While using technology, we are on task and using equipment properly
An Involved Citizen Who Honors the Right to Pass and Participate
- We accept accountability for our actions
- We respect cultural diversity
- We participate in the democratic process.
- We care for the environment by recycling, composting, and not littering